
Today I wanted give a shout out to the amazing Lauren. Lauren and I seem to be inseparable these days. Talk about hands on learning experiences. Since Nathan (pictured) was born she has allowed me to try new things with him, discuss anything with her, and even allowed me to babysit! All of you know my history with babies is limited, so this has been a tremendous help. She gives me advice, support, and fabulous conversation! I now have the sister I have always wanted.
Our parents told us when Nathan was born we would simply sit and watch him for hours on end. Lauren, Dave, Scott and I swore up and down that our game nights would never be focused on a BABY. As with most things in our lives, mom and dad knew best. Even though Nathan is 17 months now we are still checking out his every move. We dance when he dances, laugh when he laughs, and laugh at him during game nights. I can't wait to tell him the joy he has brought to the us since he has been born.
Dr's appointment tomorrow (for real this time)!!! Can't wait.
Love you, Ja Ja!!
Our parents told us when Nathan was born we would simply sit and watch him for hours on end. Lauren, Dave, Scott and I swore up and down that our game nights would never be focused on a BABY. As with most things in our lives, mom and dad knew best. Even though Nathan is 17 months now we are still checking out his every move. We dance when he dances, laugh when he laughs, and laugh at him during game nights. I can't wait to tell him the joy he has brought to the us since he has been born.
Dr's appointment tomorrow (for real this time)!!! Can't wait.
Love you, Ja Ja!!