06 November 2007

He's too little...



My wonderful little man likes to be with me all the time. I have a tough time putting him down. I figured the high chair might make it easier. This way, Trent can be right in the action in whichever room I am working in. I almost shed a tear when I placed in him in his high chair on Sunday afternoon. He is so tiny that his little feet don't even poke through the leg holes.

Sadly, I have come to the conclusion that he is growing at an alarming rate. I remember when I looked at the next size in diapers and swore they would never fit..or when he would lay in his swing and his whole body fit into the spot his butt now occupies..or when 0-3 clothes were just so big I had to take them off...

Before I know it, my favorite guy will be in school. I am afraid of just how fast time flies. I won't be putting him in that chair for a long, long time.