

Ah, milestones. Seven months already. I can't say enough just how time flies. No one could have told me a year ago that this little man would change my life so much. I can't remember when he wasn't here to smile at me, hug me, need me, and love me. Wow, do I love my son.
Lately, my friend has been asking me to help her when her baby arrives. She is naturally afraid of being clueless. I remember being in those shoes. Waiting. Worrying. Crying. Laughing. Hoping. I thought I would never know what he needed or how to help him. Magically, I was able to just jump in and go for it when he came. Now, I don't think anyone can ever be sure of being the best or even good...but doing the best I know how is my goal. She will be able to do that as well. I am living proof of the transformation that occurs when one becomes a mom. The anxiety is maddening, Lizzie, but the rewards are amazing.
Happy seven months, Trent! Mommy loves you.