I know this could be one of those "cell phones cause brain tumors" or "eggs causes heart disease" or " microwaving food causes cancer." However, I am always one to be cautious when it comes to Trent, so I am investigating this whole chemical thing today. I figured I should post some info I have found in order for you moms out there to be aware of the whole thing.
Sometimes I wish I was unaware of these evils. I think all our lives would be much more simple and fun. I guess, "Knowing is half the battle, G.I Joe." I also guess I will be purchasing my beloved Dr. Brown's (in glass) just as soon as possible. Looks like Trent will be a kid who wants to keep things cold too. Out with the old sippy cups and in with the steel. Joy.
Here's the article I first read from the news. Then I moved onto reading the postings. Now, I am onto the actual chemical stuff and even onto Dr.Brown's site. My purchases of glass bottles will have to be made from here. This is nuts!