I haven't been taking many pictures this week. I am sure you are disappointed! I have been sleep deprived and sick for a couple days. Not to mention, back to work after spring break.
For the last few days (about 13) Trent had not been sleeping at all. I read some articles on Askmoxie and saw something called, "Nine Month Sleep Regression." I have previously accessed this site, via my friend Liz's site, about various questions I had and the like. Funny though, was the timeliness of the day's subject. Just as I was able to drag my weary self onto the internet to search for some answer to the lack of sleep and wealth of tears we have been experiencing, I found her post about the changes in sleep patterns kids go through right as I click on the site. Swearing I had found the answers, well at least found solace in the commonality of it, I resigned myself to no sleep due to teething, crawling, and other brain changes for the little guy. I felt bad for him. His little eyes were puffy and dark. He just was not himself.
Alas, it wasn't that at all. It was the absence of my dad during spring break.The changes in his schedule must have been the problem. Monday night Trent slept without waking more than once and last night slept the entire night. He even put himself to sleep during all that wind....
HMMMPH.