27 May 2008

Sunday




We got home from the beach Sunday in the early afternoon. I missed Aidan's baptism and Renee and Mike's annual party because we were so sick. I really hope none of you get that cold Trent, Scott, and I had. Ugh! Talk about terrible. The hardest part to me is watching Trent suffer through it. He is still so happy though. That makes me feel a little better.



Sunday brought unpacking and trying to grab some rest. Since Trent still doesn't sleep through the night, Scott has been trying to relieve me of some of my part of taking care of him so that I may rest. Since he would be hanging out with dad for the day I put him in his Rancid Hooligans outfit. All black! That's my kind of outfit. Later in the evening, we went to my favorite place for dinner. Whole Foods! Love that salad bar! Trent clearly says, "no" DADA" Mama" and he waves, claps, mimics, eats real food, and does "so big." Cutie Pie.