16 July 2008

Its Our Anniversary

Wow. Last year this time we were nervous about having a new baby. I remember eating the dinner my parents brought over and worrying about 4 day old Trent in his bouncer seat on the counter. Tonight, we sprinted out for a dinner alone at Barone's Tuscan Grill. Thanks, Aunt Cindy and the Cool Side of the Family for the gift certificate. We wanted to stay local and fast. It worked. Mimi and Granddadddy watched Trent for us. I really appreciate them coming on such last minute notice. Tonight was really the first major time that Trent was elated to see me. He screamed with delight when I came downstairs. A nice feeling. Of course, I had to get some pictures of us for the blog. They are bad. I have a strange dent on my chin and well...they are bad! Happy 3 Years to us! I love you Scott!

!