A better part of my life has been spent in Cape May. When I was in middle and high school, I spent all summer at our beach house there. My parents always told me I would enjoy it there one day. Well, Kathie, my wonderful friend, and I met there one summer early in our vacationing. We remained together almost every day of every summer until college. We learned to love it there because we had each other.
Recently, Kathie contacted me to tell me her news. She has a daughter, named Rylie ,who was born just one week after Trent. She even had a c-section like I did! We met up on Monday to begin to nurture a friendship for Trent and Rylie. It was only fitting for them to meet in Cape May just like Kathie and I did.
Its great to know that even after all these years, Kathie and I have just as much fun as we used to. This is just the beginning for Trent and Rylie.




