Thursday morning, while Scott, Ray, Rob, and Patrick went golfing, Mimi and I played with Trent. Look how big he is getting! Such an adorable kid. He knows his mommy is a bit crazy with the camera, so he poses for me now.
Mimi got a huge kick out of this building. For all my friends who thought I was at the beach in North Carolina, I wasn't. I was in rural and beautiful farm land where....well you can read.
Since I had liked golfing the night before, Mimi treated me to a few holes at the course. She was a really good instructor! I learned so much. Here she is starting us off. There I am trying my best. I enjoyed myself thoroughly.
That night, we had Patrick and Taryn over for dinner. This time, everyone else was out for dinner. We had so much fun talking and drinking and eating.