17 August 2008

Ella! Ella!



Ol' Trent and I headed over to see Renee and Ella on Wednesday for some fun times at the park. In case you are wondering, Trent and Ella are getting along much better than that video from a previous post. And, yes, I try to take Trent somewhere new each day.Trent does play hard- to- get around Ella. She is always trying to kiss him and hug him, but he is playing the field. He doesn't want Kora to know he flirts with Ella so much. The park was really awesome. I snapped tons of great pics that day.

Trent was everywhere and into everything. The toys and play equipment didn't interest him as much as running away and roaming in the fields. I felt bad for Renee because Ella is so calm and she really isn't used to the whirlwind that is Trent. Ella plays quietly and intently with one or two things for long periods of time. When we get together I often think about the differences between boys and girls. My rough and rugged man even jumped off the Fire Chief car. I caught him upside down, by the waist, about two inches from the ground. Thank goodness I continue to play softball and was able to ditch the camera and dive for him. Almost every place I go now, I feel like I am getting a workout. He is a delightful handful. I wouldn't want him any other way.

When all was said and done, Trent had a bright red face from all the running and his first scraped knee. How adorable.