29 December 2008

Christmas Eve

I hope you can see these church pictures. I didn't want to use the flash too much during the service. First, I have to say, my mom did a fantastic job decorating Grace Church for the holidays. It looked spectacular and has every year since she started doing it. Trent also looked pretty spiffy. I had much difficulty getting a good shot though. He ran around and moved so much it was tough to see the little black jacket and button down shirt he was sporting with tweed pants.  His tiny dress shoes melted me. He was good during mass too. I was proud of my little family.


My parents always decorate their home so beautifully. I am amazed each year. It looks like a magazine. I didn't take too many shots of their house because I couldn't get the lighting right. Trent liked the snowman tree on the landing. That one is my favorite too.


Then it was off to the annual Christmas party at Jackie and Jerry's house with Scott's side of the family. They gave everyone all the Christmas eve pictures that have been taken in front of their fireplace on a disk. They are adorable. Their was an album handy for the cousins to reminisce. The pictures started when Scott was a tiny baby and have been taken each year since. Jackie was a great hostess and Trent had a blast with Nate and his uncle Mike. Of course, he enjoyed seeing Mimi and Granddaddy too.