This year we started a new tradition with our little family. We decided to host a Christmas lunch for both sides to come to. It was a hit! Here are some pictures from the day. Now, please note a few things: the MASSIVE amount of gifts that were brought to the house, the funny digital fireplace, and that my side of the family doesn't like pictures of themselves on here, so I really tried to honor their request not to put them up. I don't want to get into listing the gifts and how we adored each. You would be reading forever. Our parents are such generous people. Thank you just doesn't cut it.
Trent's favorite gift was his pony from my parents. He loves it. He sits on it to watch TV and he pets it and looks into its eyes and giggles. I suppose every kid wants a pony! He also really loved his cape from my mom and dad, and his mini snow shovel from Mimi and Granddaddy. We are blessed, aren't we?