15 April 2010

A Few More Easter Pictures

Easter morning was calm and just the three of us. Trent learned how to say, "Happy Easter!" He said it so many times to us while he ate breakfast. I didn't really put many fun things in his basket because I knew the grandparents and aunts and uncles would take care of that for me. He got all organic snacks and sugar free things, but he loved his Silly Putty and played with that most.

Before we left for Aunt Karen's, I wanted to get a picture of him standing still, but he really wanted to give me the thumbs up. My favorite part is that his hair is combed over :)
Then it was off to Aunt Karen and Uncle Joe's for the McNeely Easter. Lauren took the most beautiful pictures of Trent for us. I will not post them here since they are not mine, but they are adorable and she so talented. Still, at night when her camera was away, I managed to get some silly ones of the cousins hanging out.
They were dirty as ever, changed from their Easter outfits, and enjoying some ice cream and popsicles. We had a nice two days of Easter!