20 June 2010

Scott's Birthday and Father's Day!

So June is always busy. The end of school and Scott's birthday and Father's day... Lots to do. There's the man. The most wonderful husband around. He chose the saying on the Father's Day/ 32nd Birthday cake. Nice.

Trent loves birthdays. He sings really loud and loves to blow out candles.
He doesn't really get the fire out, but he manages to blow super hard and spit on the cake.
I grabbed some balloons at the store and made Scott's request for cake. A "half red velvet" " half chocolate" with homemade vanilla icing.
Then poor Uncle Mike had to do "lifty" a zillion times...


Scott tried it too and Uncle Mike was tired.


We had a good time. Trent loves his family so much. Check out his handwriting on his Daddy's card!
Giving it to Scott happened the same way I got my Mother's Day card. Trent threw it really hard. Notice the signature Trent has already....ROCKSTAR.
I have to say that I am truly amazed at my life. My father makes me proud to be his daughter and has been an inspiring example of what a good person really is. Scott is a terrific father and husband. I didn't think it was possible to be happier than ever...but I am. Happy Father's Day!