It is with a renewed spirit I will do some posts for the week....here's hoping you are out there reading:)
12 October 2010
Readership
This weekend was Mike and Megan's wedding in Delaware. We really had a wonderful time. I hope to have a link to Lauren Schwarz's gorgeous pictures soon. In the mean time, I have to mention a faithful blog reader who was a guest at the wedding. Mary Jo Gallagher, a friend of Mrs. McNeely first, but now a someone Scott, Trent, and I have come to really appreciate, reminded me this weekend about how much she likes the blog. Moreover, she understands why the blog is so important and "gets" its significance. Sometimes I feel like the blog is fading as people migrate more toward easier forms of updates like Facebook or Twitter. Perhaps, I am silly in thinking that everyone wants to know about the day to day life in our silly little household, or maybe not. Maybe reading about Trent is just as therapeutic for some of the readers as Liz's blog was/is for me as a mom.