01 November 2010

Halloween 2010

Dr. Trent had a wonderful Halloween Weekend. The weekend started with a lovely birthday party for Kora on Saturday. On Sunday we went to church in the morning and then to Mimi and Granddaddy's house for lunch. Uncle Mike and Aunt Megan were back from Italy and were there too! We had a great morning there and headed home for a nap.

After nap, I bribed Trent with green gum to get some pictures of him standing still. He wouldn't wear the cool Duke surgical hat my mom got him or the stethoscope,but I did get some smiles. Then it was off to the annual Halloween fire at Maggie and Poppy's house.
Trent was happy to see his Poppy of course. He even went Trick or Treating for the first time. He only made it to two houses, but the neighbors were so sweet to him.

Aside: look at my Dad and Trent. They have the same ears:)
Then it was fire and food time. Delicious food, great friends, and a cold night..I was in heaven.

Trent had a few too many lollipops so Poppy helped him run off some energy at the end of the night.
I think Trent must have licked about 40% of the lollipops in my mom's basket. He never finished one, but he kept getting new ones! We sure had a happy Halloween!