21 January 2011

Bouncer!

So, I had to share this, although it probably doesn't matter to most of the blog reading population. We purchased a bouncer for Trent to use in the basement. I am most excited about this. In my last post I mentioned that the nights were getting long and I am almost certain my dad feels the same about the days. Winter is tough for an active three year old, so this is perfect.

As we finish the basement, we will have plenty of room for the bouncing to take place indoors. Once the bar is built, it will be a bit of a squeeze, but I think we can manage...or I will force it to fit. Last night, Trent bounced so hard he begged to go to bed. Exactly what we had hoped. Here is a picture of the bouncer for your viewing pleasure. LOVE THIS THING! Pictures of Trent bouncing are sure to follow.