01 March 2011

Creativity

Trent is super creative right now. He loves everything to do with crafts and coloring and drawing and spelling. His chalk board is back in his playroom in the basement and he loves to draw on it. While he crafts and creates, he says, " Mommy, I love to draw!"


Here, he told me he was drawing a picture of Michelle, Aidan's mom. Speaking of Michelle, we went to JoAnn Fabrics the other night and Trent was in heaven. She gave him thousands of letters and a glue stick and he loved every second.

We all got a little crazy on family Play Doh night. Scott and I with our accessories...and then Trent's amazing ability to spell. He cut this out with his alphabet cookie cutters and was proud to show me what he spelled! Awesome!
I can't wait to blog about Trent's ability to read sentences and books and spell just about anything you can imagine. I am amazed by him each day!