So, here we are. A perfect example of Trent's daily life. Running, smiling, playing happily. I love watching how he plays this year compared with last. He is so determined and coordinated now. He loves to see the huge bubbles his Buzz Lightyear wand makes and tries hard to make them himself. As far as the littlest McNeely, he seems alright in there. Moving a ton, sleeping during the day and very active at night...the usual. I have slowed down considerably with this pregnancy. I feel huge and everyone seems to agree. People think I am due in April rather than May! Ah, it will be worth it in the end. Happily, since I am so worn out, I leave work this Friday and will return in September. Getting excited to meet the baby and watch Trent give him kisses. Enjoy the week !
30 March 2011
Run!
So, here we are. A perfect example of Trent's daily life. Running, smiling, playing happily. I love watching how he plays this year compared with last. He is so determined and coordinated now. He loves to see the huge bubbles his Buzz Lightyear wand makes and tries hard to make them himself. As far as the littlest McNeely, he seems alright in there. Moving a ton, sleeping during the day and very active at night...the usual. I have slowed down considerably with this pregnancy. I feel huge and everyone seems to agree. People think I am due in April rather than May! Ah, it will be worth it in the end. Happily, since I am so worn out, I leave work this Friday and will return in September. Getting excited to meet the baby and watch Trent give him kisses. Enjoy the week !