Lately, I have felt as though I am not concentrating enough on talking about milestones and mayhem. I seem to be caught in the interia of taking pictures and posting them quickly in order to maintain this blog. Perhaps my maternity leave will yield a more prolific me or bring out the writing teacher within. Just maybe. Trentiscute is going to be getting a new name and a new look in the very near future. I am working with Cassie, from Baby Makes Two, to get the job done. Ah, the fellowship of bloggers.
So, onto the updates and milestones and mayhem. We are still uncertain about Baby M.C's name. I think we have it, but we are having difficulty seperating the pet name we called him from real contenders for his actual name. Trent maintains his decision to call the baby various names, such as, "Hot" when we told him we liked the name Cole, and Bob the Builder. He also laughs at himself when he tells us the baby's name is "Aunt JoAnn." Regardless, he has been no help in naming the baby, but we have had many laughs from the process.
Baby M.C is doing well as far as we know. As this point in my pregnancy, 33 weeks, he weighs about 5lbs. He is going to be one large baby! According to stats, babies gain between .5lbs and 1 lb a week from here on out. Yikers. Do the math on that one. Since we are scheduled for a c section, I suppose no one is concerned about this possible headline making baby, but I am slightly put off by the idea that he could be almost 9 lbs or at the very worst like 11! Trent was almost 9 lbs and was 2.5 weeks early, so it is entirely possible this baby will be bigger. If you could see my belly, you would probably lean toward the 11lb side. I am massive with this boy. On a lighter note, I have only gained 5 lbs to date.
Trent's milestones are numerous. He loves to talk about words and letters and drawing. Whenever he sees my stomach, he blows on it and says, " Eww, brudder farted." Fun. I was elated to find out that he was invited to a birthday party for the girl he likes in his class. Little Sophia must be a cutie because Trent tells us, " She is nice and has brown hair." Young love. Adorable. Another great thing about Trent is that he realizes the importance of family and loves everyone in it. He loves to get a kiss from his daddy on one cheek and from me on the other at the same time. When we do this to him he says, " Aww, family!"
Loving life in the McNeely house. 11 days left of work!