23 November 2011

Thanksgiving Thanks

What am I thankful for? You are lookin' at them! Things are crazy with two kids, but the joy they are bringing us is beyond words. 


Trent is growing up so quickly I can hardly stand it. He is negotiating, entertaining himself, writing, reading, counting, laughing, running, skipping, riding a bike, singing,navigating the ipod, making his own decisions and dressing himself. I am thankful for his hugs at night and the way he runs to greet me when I come home from work. I am thankful for his silly dances and belly laughs and all his funny faces.


Cole is getting big fast too. I feel like it was just yesterday we brought him home and he is already 6.5 months old! He is babbling, sitting up, crying less, sleeping less during the day, rolling over, eating from a spoon and some pick up foods, and has a half of his first tooth. He is silly and funny and adorable. I am thankful for his snuggly personality and his deep laughter and broad smiles. I am thankful that he falls asleep best in my arms and is still so little that he wears pjs most of the time. He smells like formula and baby lotion and chubby goodness.


Can't leave out the hubs. He has been so helpful and sweet. I am thankful for his understanding and his patience with me. I am even more thankful that my boys have such a fantastic dad and I have such an amazing husband.


Happy Thanksgiving to the blog readers! I am thankful you share so much of our lives.