22 January 2012

Wow. A. Whole. Month.

This is quite possibly the longest I have gone without blogging. Having two kids is certainly, the "game changer" my husband says it is.  We are joyfully plugging along. Christmas was great. I took just a few pics ( yeah right) to remember just how cute it was.



 I have decided to leave the pictures just as the were ( SOOC) because I do think it captures the feeling of the house. We don't have a fire place, so the stockings were hung by the window with care.  Trent asked Santa for "snapper pajamas," which, in our best guessing, we have decided means he wanted to have some pajamas that snap like Cole's do. My mom was sweet enough to sew several snaps onto a pair of pjs and wrap them up for Santa to give. Cole was up late and downstairs early for the festivities. He really didn't understand, but he was happy with the tree and lights and wrapping paper.




 The boys had matching pjs again and looked really adorable. Trent still isn't a real fan of pictures, but he survived. His big present was a microphone that has a camera so he can sing and see himself on TV. It was a big hit.
 Once we opened everything, all the guys got dressed for Christmas lunch. They all wore bow ties this year and I melted. Cole's outfit started it all and as soon as Trent saw it he just had to wear a suit. Scott surprised everyone by learning how to tie a bow tie to match his guys.





 Look how lucky I am!


I love this shot!


 Poor Cole! He is in size 12 months  and was unable to have a "First Christmas" outfit. A bib did the trick!




 Scott played with the gigantic Slinky Trent got and the boys surely didn't want for attention.


What an amazing Christmas!