This Saturday night we went to Aunt Karen and Uncle Joe's house. They were out for the night, so Lauren, Dave, Nate, Scott and I moved right in. We entertained like it was our own house. Scott even commented on the ride home, "When we go there, its like we are on vacation. Its so relaxing." Here are some of the blurry pics I took with the camera phone. I think it was a bit too sunny.

One the craziest things to me is that Nathan swallows SO much pool water. He loves it! Here, we are playing with a cup. I know he thinks its plain water,but it still cracks me up whenever I see him do it!

Scott will hate this pic, but I love it! Check out Nathan's little belly. Hangin with Uncle Scott by the pool. Two dudes!

I couldn't resist the feet either. He loves to splash and giggle and jump into the pool. His new thing is running to the side of the pool and shouting "Three!" He believes he can skip "one. two" and get right to the jumping!