For quite some time now, I have wanted to put up a post about my gigantic stomach. I am often expressing how amazing it is to me that my stomach can stretch like this. Also, I didn't realize that people are allowed to ask and say anything they want about me just because I am pregnant. Each day, people remark about my weight, the size of the baby, clothes, and every thing else you can imagine. Like I don't feel huge enough, right?
The current status of Trent is pretty easy. He weighs about 6.8 lbs. That means that if we waited until his due date, my chance of a c-section becomes much greater. My doctor told me she thinks they will induce sometime during the week of July 9. I am excited.
Well, here are some shots of the huge Trent belly as of 36 weeks, 4 days. We will keep everyone posted as soon as anything happens!