09 February 2008

Shout Outs to My Girls...

I went to Megan's bridal shower today. I promised a shout out to my faithful blog readers, Wendy and Carolyn. It was so exciting to hear that you read the blog. Wendy, it was wonderful to spend time with you again.Thank you!

So, Carolyn and I were talking about the baby food and eating etc. Found this for you, Carolyn. I am still a bit confused about how to feed Trent. He really only likes to eat oatmeal and fruit. Everything I am reading as of late tells me he should be eating more types of food. I swear to you-he gags on everything else. Alas, I am a push over and continue to give him what he likes. Even more ironic was my idealistic view of creating my own baby food. When I was pregnant, I saw my friends make food and make it look easy. Of course, not wanting to be outdone, or "out mommed" I just knew I too, would create my own special food for Trent. Here we are. Eating Gerber and Beechnut fruit. No where to go but up, I guess. 

Part of me worries he won't eat other things. The other part likes that he is still a little baby who needs comfort foods and a good spoiling from his mommy.