30 June 2011

Evenings

Since its been so hot outside, most of our playground time is during the later hours of the day. We are super lucky to have two playgrounds near us that are fun for Trent. A few nights ago we went to the municipal playground for some action. I mostly sat with Cole while Scott played with Trent. Cole looked on from his carrier.

Trent is slowly learning more about swinging. At preschool, they would like him to be able to pump his legs and move himself on the swing. He is working hard and having fun learning how to swing. He always says, " Mommy, push me high like a helicopter."
Scott and I have to watch Trent carefully on the equipment. Some of the stuff is pretty dangerous and he is pretty fearless. Cole's little feet caught the night air while Trent laughed happily. Scott held Cole as I climbed with Trent for the last few moments of daylight. It is a lovely life I lead.