Ok, this picture is really unfair! I was squishing him while holding him and it made him look really fat... couldn't resist keeping it though. He really isn't that gigantic in person. He has, however, been named Pork Chop for the time being.
Cole:
weight: 15 lbs. 1 ounce
length: 24.5 inches
Head: 41 cm
95th percentile for weight
95th percentile for height
75th percentile for head
Trent:
weight: 14 lbs 2 ounces
length: 24.5 inches
head: undocumented on blog ( have it in his baby book)
90th percentile for weight
90th percentile for height
100th for head :)
Cole got the standard check up today and passed with flying colors. The doctor thought that I had changed to formula since his weight was on such a steady increase, but I was happy to report that I don't give him any formula yet. Things are better with the acid reflux and he remains on 1 ml of zantac twice a day. As with anything, time has really helped to heal him and his crying jags are lessening for the most part. I do need to thank everyone who reached out on Facebook to lend advice when I posted about his difficulties. You are wonderful and giving people! Thank you.
So, all is quiet right now with the boys down for nap. Time for me to continue working on Trent's 4th birthday. I can't believe it.
