01 August 2011

In Love...All Over Again...

I am so lucky. Cole is so much better with the meds and we are falling nicely into a routine. I love so many things about him, but I wanted to share a few. I love how he lights up when he is excited and then settles into this easy smile for awhile.


I love that he yawns with his entire body and makes a cute little sound at the end.
I love seeing him after he eats and he looks content, and full, and a little confused.
I love that he still sleeps with his left arm in the air and has since birth.

I love his long fingers and perfect hands.

I love his little turned up nose and how he snorts just like me.
I love his ears and their turned up lobes and perfect curves.
I am in love...all over again....