I will admit it, I am overprotective. I know it. I am okay with it. However, I am getting a bit better as of late. A little bit ago, my friend Michelle asked us to go to a carnival at her church. I was excited for Trent to go, but really unsure of how I would be. Rides scare me. I am already scared to death about him riding alone during our Ocean City vacation. See, Trent has this immediacy about him that worries me. When he wants to leave, he leaves quickly. When he wants out...HE JUMPS. I just worry that he will be on the ride and try to exit somehow. Dear Lord! My palms are sweating while I type about it!


Ah, but much to my surprise, good ol' Trent was terrific at the carnival. He rode this roller coaster about 6 times and laughed and waved the whole time. You know me, I was shooting away and grabbed some pretty fun shots. He even branched out a little and got his face painted by someone else for the first time ( I usually do it at the house). Aidan wanted to be Batman and Trent wanted the alien from Toy Story. They played games, ate ice cream, and laughed a lot. So happy we went and glad to have Jordan and Michelle in my life. Cole and Jenna watched from the strollers. Love that picture too!


That's Jenna and Cole in the strollers below!

