Cole's birthday party was cute. The theme was" A Year In A Flash." Basically, I picked it because it is photo centered and well...you know how many pics I take of these kiddos. SO, it was just right to showcase some of them. I was crafty ( for me) and have been making/pinning things since December for the party. Here are some of the details. I am not posting people pics since they are part of the thank you notes I will be sending. I will probably post those in a few days when I have more time. For now, the highlights....
 |
| Cupcakes were delicious and the little pic of Cole made them extra special. |
 |
| I put lots of pictures of this year all over the walls and tables. The TV had a string that had numbered clips to show how he has grown over the months. Should have taken a close up...darn. |
 |
| Cole was pretty quiet at his party. I made this high chair banner to dress it up a little and used a changing cover to hide the seat of the high chair for pictures. I love how light these turned out. |
 |
| More pictures and the sign that directed everyone in to the Photo Booth |
 |
| I pinned this balloon wreath on Pinterest and the favors were in brightly colored bags. They said, " Thanks for making my birthday picture perfect!" I enclosed a 4x6 frame with a poem that read, "With this gift you will know just what to do, because soon a note and picture will arrive for you. Use this frame to remember today and all our fan. This way our memories will never be done." I will be sending the photo booth shots and pics from the party in the thank you notes for the guests to put in there frames. |
 |
| More...pictures... and the blackboard with the year stats:) |
 |
| I went with a hoagies tray and really simple kid friendly food. Oh yeah, and lots of balloons- four dozen to be exact! Cole's shirt was a design I ordered on Etsy. My printer ran out of blue I guess so its looking a bit purple. He changed into a camera shirt after cake. |
 |
| The kids enjoyed the photo booth :) |
 |
| this is right before the party and there is my camera all set up for the booth shots |
Great day with our family! Happy Birthday, Cole!